Good decision making drives great outcomes
Decision making goes to the heart of successful organizations.
Making great decisions improves the chance of success - making poor decisions will see organizations falter.
A problem hidden in plain sight
Poor decision making is a problem hidden in plain sight for many organizations. Typical organizational decision making can suffer from:
- Lack of formal processes for decision making
- Internal politics, 'redtape' and fear of accountability become barriers
- No executive level visibility of in-flight decision making within the organization
- Confusion or doubt about who has the authority to make a decision
- What input team members are required to contribute
Janua shines a light on organizational decisions by:
- Providing a structured framework for decision making
- Clarifying authority for individual decision makers within the organization
- Tracking decision flow through the organization
- Ensuring accountability and auditability of key business decisions
- Providing visibility, learnings and insights to the decision making process
- Integrating with Jira using the Janua Jira App (optional)
Using Janua to drive decision making:
- Everyone in the organization understands their role in decision making
- Internal politics, apathy and confusion are eliminated from decision making
- Management gets end-to-end visibility of current and historical decisions
- Decision are made more quickly and on a more informed basis
- Accountability and transparency is assured
- Existing Jira users can add Janua's Jira decision making app (optional)
Janua is running a beta program.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the form below:
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
We’d love to hear from you, please contact us at
© Copyright 2022, Janua Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved